Norn Saber Online Gamebase

Forums

Forum Home > Guides > Sticky: Guide on buying IM Points (Item Mall)

Ms Mois

[UPDATED AT 20.09.2015]

In this guide we will take a closer look at OffGamers, online store which is selling various in-game currency for real money.

We're interested only in next type of goods: MYCARD POINTS (MY/TW/SEA). MyCard is sold in form of two codes that you have to apply right in game.

We are going to omit some details and assume you've already possess PayPal account and VISA/Mastercard.

Step 1.

Go to the following URL: www.offgamers.com and make an account.

Step 2.

Click on following bar and set your country, currency and language for site.

Step 3.

Go to the following URL: www.offgamers.com/game-card/universal-game-cards/mycard-points-my-tw-sea and pick the desired amount of points to purchase. Press the Buy button below.

Step 4.

Confirm your order, quantity and price by clicking Proceed to checkout.

Step 5.

Choose a suitable payment method, I'm using PayPal here for an instance. Please note: there's a processing fee added to the payment method, so it'll be wise to have some extra cash in your wallet. Click checkout and you will be redirected to wallet/banking page.

Step 6.

Log into payment account or bank account or whatever you're using and confirm the transaction.

DON'T FORGET to click "Back to the shop" or "Back to Offgamers Pte Ltd" or any similar link as your transation completed.

Step 7.

You'll see confirmation about payment being received. Click on "View order details"  to redeem your codes.

Click Show All in Orders History and you'll see Code and Password for purchased MyCard.

Step 8.

Run or switch to the game client and log into account you're going to buy points for. Open System menu.

1. Click "Charge points"

2. Copy and paste Code and Password to the window appeared

3. Click "Confirm"

4. Click "Confirm" in pop-up dialog

That's all. Now when you open Store (Item Mall) window you'll see points on the balance.

September 29, 2011 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms Mois

Oh, I forgot to mention the two girls wearing short skirts in starter city which can also do it.

September 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

szucs karoly

I would like to ask if you have to point your mobile phone to be charged?

--
December 5, 2011 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Draft
Site Owner

Not sure, see the payment options yourself

--

«Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger, more than ever hour after our work is never over» — DP

December 5, 2011 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kurushimi (Music2000)

wow, great guide 

December 30, 2011 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms Mois

Congrats in direct supplying ex-WLO developers (LOL..)

March 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kingbloo123

nice guide really helpfull

--

Look into my eyes

August 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosie

I dont trust that site, I dont see why it wont let me use paypal online and just log my paypal account for the info, much easier :(

--

()()✖()

August 21, 2012 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Krysalia

You can't use Paypal because the prices for the cards is subject to change. One day they can be a certain amount, the next they could be more or less. You need to be able to verify your identity, therefor using a bank card directly is easiest because they verify it through your bank before the payment is complete.

--

~ Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind. ~

~ 'Hey, Lucky Charms are good for you.' "Really? So tell me, what are marshmallows- a fruit or vegetable?" 'Both. They're unique- like me. ' ~

August 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NaughtyK1tt3n

I've used the site it works very well and the Service people are nice there , The only thing that sucks is when you use a Master card they go through a long long process of Pending then Verifying . :P

August 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosie

Either way it would be way easier IMO for me to just log my paypal account :S

--

()()✖()

August 22, 2012 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Draft
Site Owner

NaughtyK1tt3n at August 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I've used the site it works very well and the Service people are nice there , The only thing that sucks is when you use a Master card they go through a long long process of Pending then Verifying . :P

And last time when I have used Mastercard there it took me less than 5 minutes to get my order.

--

«Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger, more than ever hour after our work is never over» — DP

August 22, 2012 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NaughtyK1tt3n

Really o.o Maybe it was because I had a prepaid ? Not sure but they went through the longest process ever of Verifying . Can't complain though , I got my points eventually .

August 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riyax

The first order is delayed due to a verification check up ( 1st Order is manually verified by the team of theirs ) after that new orders doesnt seem to be that late to process cause it took me 5 mins to place my 2nd order.

September 13, 2012 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tabAk

Will it work if i use paysafecard?

--

July 27, 2014 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Draft
Site Owner

You can check what payment methods are supported for your country here:
http://kb.offgamers.com/en/category/payment-option/

--

July 27, 2014 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

whatstheirname

The link to OFFGAMERS doesn't work for me. But, I have recreated an account and I am lost in what to do next. 

UPDATE:

Never mind. Fortunately, I have found the way. Sorry for the disturbance.

April 7, 2015 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Draft
Site Owner

Guide has been updated.

--

September 20, 2015 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Search

Norn Saber time:

Game Servers

Other resources

Discord Chat