Norn Saber Online Gamebase

Forums

Forum Home > Guides > Dating Guide

ffomega

Norn Saber Online has a dating system, which allows you to date your partners.  You can only date each partner once a day, and up to three different girls a day.  Just walk up to their rooms and knock on their doors to ask them out.  In order to date them, you must first make sure that you have completed all their 'intro scenes'. With dating girl's emotion stats are rising on few points. In total, these emotions are made to determine the friendship value. If your partner dies she's getting +1 hate for each death and also loses some emotion points. Each date can be remove -1 hate and 20 fatigue (caused by ship training).

No, with low or even zero friendship level partner won't leave you, but having high friendship is vital for getting full effect of Pet Brooch (special item which boost ATK and MATK).

But pay attention: your pet will be locked upon getting 80 points of hate until you decrease it.

Also it will be blocked if out of hearts.

Main emotions are shown at screens below:

Below are the locations of each of the places you can take each girl. Keep in mind that only ship crew members and Lulu can be dated.

Amusement Park Cinema Cafe

Sympathy +2
Intimacy +1

Intimacy +2
Kindness +1
Intimacy +3
Trust +2
Arcade Department Stores Bookstore

Sympathy +3
Trust +2
Kindness +2
Sympathy +1
Trust +2
Kindness +1

Sympathy +2
Intimacy +1

Intimacy +2
Kindness +1
Intimacy +2
Trust +1
Sympathy +3
Trust +2
Kindness +3
Sympathy +2
Trust +2
Kindness +1

Sympathy +3
Intimacy +2

Intimacy +3
Kindness +2
Intimacy +2
Trust +1
Sympathy +2
Trust +1
Kindness +2
Sympathy +1
Trust +2
Kindness +1
July 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ffomega

Sympathy +3
Intimacy +2

Intimacy +2
Kindness +1
Intimacy +2
Trust +1
Sympathy +2
Trust +1
Kindness +3
Sympathy +2
Trust +2
Kindness +1

Sympathy +2
Intimacy +1

Intimacy +3
Kindness +2
Intimacy +2
Trust +1
Sympathy +2
Trust +1
Kindness +2
Sympathy +1
Trust +3
Kindness +2

Sympathy +3
Intimacy +2

Intimacy +2
Kindness +1
Intimacy +2
Trust +1
Sympathy +2
Trust +1
Kindness +2
Sympathy +1
Trust +3
Kindness +2

Sympathy +2
Intimacy +1

Intimacy +2
Kindness +1
Intimacy +3
Trust +2
Sympathy +3
Trust +2
On first timeOnward Trust +2
Kindness +1
Answer White:
Sympathy +1

Trust +2

Kindness +2

Answer Black:
Sympathy +1

Sympathy +1
Kindness+2

Please be aware that this information was taken from other sources and some of it may be incorrect. If it is, I apologize.

July 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Draft
Site Owner

Nice job, i had an idea to make this guide but no time for this. if spy would stop slacking we could finish up main site contents more faster.

Addition:

To decrease hate of partners more even more faster than regular dates you can simply use item (gift) on your partner from packet below. Each will decrease 3 hate.

Hearts conquer packet.
From this packet you can obtain gift(toy) to reduce Hate by 3 points of crew-member partners.
Double click on item and select partner which you want to make a gift. Also if certain item used relatively to certain partner it can also restore some other emotions.
But in general, any gift can be presented to any partner.

Random items in bag:

IconNameStatsDescription / Effect
Lipstick

Hate -3

Reward from Mall's bags: Hearts conquer packet.
Removes hate from partner. If used on Avril will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.
Leather bag

Hate -3

Removes hate from partner. If used on Samantha will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.
Rabbit doll

Hate -3

Removes hate from partner. If used on Cybil will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.
Perfume

Hate -3

Removes hate from partner. If used on Lisa will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.
Bear doll

Hate -3

Removes hate from partner. If used on Ina will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.
Pair-jelly hair accessories

Hate -3

Removes hate from partner. If used on Lulu will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.
Jade brooch

Hate -3

Removes hate from partner. If used on TangLin will also add some emotions. Item will be eliminated after use.

July 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ffomega

I'd be more than happy to help out whenever I can:) I just wish I knew more Chinese lol.  I have slowed down on translating since I actually need help with it.  If only my computer could read the Chinese characters used in the script (for Angelic Crest, it reads them just fine.....so what I might end up doing is seeing if I can open the Japanese 'Talk.dat" file in the editor, and then use it to translate the text from that game over into the Chinese game.

July 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kazerin

hum..can u tell me what do u mean with "intro scene"?

i already knocked the door many times,and already tried 2 choices which is available,but still not appear those dating place =___=

is that ver.2 or upper?

--
October 22, 2010 at 5:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kai

Kazerin you already know me(Kai95) were friends.....you must knock in the dor and talk with them until there wont appear 3 choisees 1 first one will be date.I think you must complet the storyes for each char befor you can date them..i'm not sure [LINK]

--

October 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kazerin

yes..i know you..

and sorry,ur link is terrible @[email protected] pls separate those link

October 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kai

it's a single link

http://angeliccrest.wikiwiki.jp/?NPC%B4%D8%CF%A2%A5%A4%A5%D9%A5%F3%A5%C8 not translated <--

--

October 23, 2010 at 6:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kazerin

oh..ic..

btw,i already figure it..thx ^^

October 23, 2010 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Winogrono

Hi~ I'm new on forum and I joined because I have a little problem with dating...

and the problem is that I can only date Avril, Samantha and Lulu cuz Ina, Lisa, Cybil and that white-haired-girl-which-name-i-don't-want-to-misspell are just not in their rooms D8

I know there are those "intro scenes" thingies and I saw some of them in the game but I've never had a chance to date theese 4 pets . _ .

I'd really like to be able to date them...

So... could somebody help me? . _ . please? any ideas what should I do now or which quest have I missed? . _ . Cuz i fail at life so much and I don't know... XD"

btw... Is the piece of cloth Ina gave us/leave on the chair somehow useful?...

...oh and btw2. I'm playing japanese version of AC/NS o . o...

--

Sorry for my poor English~

Me speak no americano~ *from Poland* :roll:

January 12, 2011 at 6:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kai

in order to date a partner you must finsh his *story* idk how its called..for example lulu must first get  her dress from cibyl in order to date her(as i remember) samantha have a fight on a roof and you get pic of those events you must finish them before dating

--

January 13, 2011 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Winogrono

I know, I know... . _ . the thing i still don't know is what event with cybil/lisa/ina did i missed... do you remember anything with them outside their rooms?
wellduh... maybe they just don't like me :/

--

Sorry for my poor English~

Me speak no americano~ *from Poland* :roll:

January 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fiori

Winogrono at January 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM

I know, I know... . _ . the thing i still don't know is what event with cybil/lisa/ina did i missed... do you remember anything with them outside their rooms?
wellduh... maybe they just don't like me :/

u can only date three partners once a day, so if u want to date cybil, lisa, ina, u must go to their room first

--

”お!イェーイ!”

May 11, 2012 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

flamedog

what is Lisa's story? since i still cant date her and i have done all ship quest up to 26 and Lisa still cant be dated

August 7, 2012 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DIA

Maybe continue knocking on her door - there are a few cutscenes you might've missed? 

--

Your eyes seem to forgive everything. Unburdened by memories
Even now knowing the warmth of someone's hand the world will not change

August 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nielede

I don't t get the "White Fans" and "Black Fans" for Tanglin..

--

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/Seororii/Prollysiggy/anime60.png[/IMG][/URL]" />http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/Seororii/Prollysiggy/anime60.png[/IMG][/URL]" />

May 15, 2013 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keiyukito

Only in the first date in Department Stores with Tanglin she ask you to choose between 2 options, White Fans or Black, you will get stats from the option you choose. I dont remember very well, but i think the first option is the White Fans, but im not sure.

--

May 16, 2013 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.